Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lentil Focal Beads are all on sale in my shop, these are closeout prices, get them out of my store!


Currently I'm sculpting away rose earrings, building up inventory in the hopes that I will make it into Chop Suey Bookstore's Bizarre Market. Any richmond locals know Chop Suey Bookstore, they are a nifty second hand and new bookstore in a very fun corner of the city, right across from an ancient opera house that shows movies now, the famous Byrd Theater.

Anyway, the bookstore opens up a room for local artisans to get an amazing amount of foot traffic from clientele you readily pay more for quality and local ownership. This is a juried show and I hope my roses will get in, as I feel that Richmond would love them!

They announce who made it into the show in November so be sure to snatch up any roses that you'd been saving before then, as they may get put in the market.


Also I've ordered some supplies for new projects, stay tuned to see what crafty mischief will come about!

No comments: