Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The new rose themed jewelry is officially a hit!

I've sold several pairs of earrings of the rose sculpts, and everyone loves them, I even got the highest praise with a pair of blue rose earrings. Danilatham of etsy said this about them: "These are exquisite. I am SO happy I found them; they are exactly what I was looking for. I will be wearing these on my wedding day! Thank you so much!"

Each pair of earrings are different, so the ones in the picture are exactly what are available for purchase. I look forward to when my handiwork becomes more uniform so this becomes less necessary.Also in a few weeks check my shop for a new line of stamped pendants I'll be producing. I received many wonderful tips from MissFickleMedia on how to produce top notch pendants, and I'm currently waiting for the proper materials to ship in so they will have the perfect glazes and bails. Expect many Fern, Rose, and Flower themes in the stamps themselves.

I can't wait to see how they'll turn out!

No comments: