Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Life is busy right now, I picked up my first wholesale customer, I just got home from an anime convention with some of my favorite people in the world, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and the day after that I will face my first Black Friday as a retail associate. WOW.

The convention was an amazing time but I missed most if the formal events, staying with friends from 3 states away will sap away the weekend quickly. Luckily I'll see most of them in a month at my favorite convention of all time, MAGfest! MAGfest is a small nerdy music and game festival that is like a giant room party. Concerts 24/7, friends as far as the eye can see, and a very understanding welcoming hotel staff. If you are on the east coast and are a fan of video game music then you should definately check it out. It's Jan 1-4th, in Northern VA.

Must go back to family for the Holiday, I will be out of town until Friday but considering that it is a post office holiday anyway I have left the shop open for business.


Remember! The Rose Pendants are selling out as fast as I post them! The oly way to secure one in the color you want is to email me at Dragonkuh@aol.com or to convo me as user Magnoliafern on etsy.com, about a custom listing. I am more than happy to reserve a pendant for you, and you will have a say in it's general size and a specific color.

There is no extra cost for this, and I will create the rose so you can approve it before you purchase the listing. Email today!


No comments: